The Attic is a project I shot in 2007. This is my first short film. Designed somewhat as an exercise, I still wanted to make sure it would interest an audience. Therefore, with a bit of anxiety, I submit it for your consideration. It is French speaking, but I have made subtitles in English (and there are not so many lines):
Despite its flaws, I still find it has a real potential for sympathy. Hoping that it will give the desire to see other projects.
Many thanks to all of those who helped me! All that is successful has been through their involvement, all that is not so good is only because of me:
- Noëlie Amaury, playing Nathalie;
- Pierre Carbonnier, playing Vincent;
- Arman Vossougui, playing Antoine;
- Hugo Arnone, sound engineer and location research;
- Charlie Lepot, photography;
- Félipé, editor;
- Matthieu Angelini, colorimetry and numerical special effects;
- Michel Luc, stage manager;
- Yann Boulet from Les Ateliers du saule, making of the box and the phantom costume;
- Anne-Carole Couzon, assistant to Yann Boulet;
- Sophie Guilbert, storyboard and design of the phantom;
- Pierre Colongo, help in ending the project.
I also wish to thank for the help they gave, even if they do not have a determined role: